What types of careers are available when I graduate from the Spencer Institute?
Coaching is an exciting and rewarding career that can be a stand-alone business or coupled with your existing knowledge or helping business. Explore the world of coaching!
- You can coach entrepreneurs on business development.
- Holistic Life Coaching Practice
- Professional Writer for blogs, magazines, newspapers and companies
- Spiritual Mentor
- Motivational Speaker
- Workshop Leader/Trainer/Facilitator
- Life Purpose Coach
- Fitness/Wellness Business
- Self-Help Guru
- You can combine your fitness business with a coaching practice to provide more services and earn an even greater income.
- As a human resources supervisor, you will use these skills to further your career.
- As a pastor, your new skills give you additional counseling skills.
- You can combine life strategies coaching with Phone Coaching or Fitness Coaching.
- Some coaches offer retreats for mind-body wellness.
- Many yoga instructors or Pilates instructors become life coaches because they are frequently asked about wellness issues and enjoy a whole-person approach to life.
- Corporate Fitness Professionals use Lifestyle Fitness Coaching to enhance their offerings and increase income potential.
- Your coaching business can take place from your home office over the phone, or on the beach using a cell phone and laptop.
- Lawyers can coach and mentor newer attorneys in the firm.
- Many coaches work with troubled youth.
- Teachers often become life strategies coaches and use the tools to assist their students and new teachers entering the field.
- Fitness coaches often work hand-in-hand with personal trainers. And many Fitness Coaches are also personal trainers.
- Many students decide to become a coach to have the clarity to design their own life.
- You can become a seminar speaker.
- You can write self-help books and ebooks.
- You can offer success coaching to individuals in your special area of interest.
- Successful real estate agents coach up-and-coming agents to excel in sales.
In many cases, employers have reimbursed Spencer Institute students for their tuition.