You can make a difference in the lives of thousands of people while enjoying a personally and financially rewarding career as a Certified Stress Management Coach.
Stress management is rapidly increasing in importance due to today’s busy and demanding lifestyles. There has never been a better time for you to be a big part of the solution!
Our stress management coaching program is designed for life coaches, as well as fitness and wellness professionals who want to expand his or her knowledge in the lucrative and expanding field of stress management. Teachers and professionals in various industries will also benefit from this exciting stress management course.
Through our stress management coaching course, you can help others reduce and respond appropriately to stressors (both good and bad) and simultaneously make a great living working from home. You also have a multitude of business options including group training, seminars, workshops and combining stress management caching with your existing skills.
Your clients or friends are always talking about how “stressed” they feel and how they need stress relievers to help them cope with their present lifestyle. Why not learn the tools to teach them stress relief practices? Now, with the Spencer Institute’s Stress Management Coaching Program, you can help individuals and groups in a multitude of ways.
What is stress management?
In its traditional form, stress management is a broad term that encompasses education and training in the nature of stress. We teach you skills and practices such as improved breathing techniques, relaxation, meditation, and visualization to help increase body awareness and give back control and understanding of physiological functions. You will guide your clients to increased happiness and contentment using these skills.
STRESS FACTS: Proof that you have job security and people need your professional help
- 75% of the general population experiences at least “some stress” every two weeks (National Health Interview Survey).
- Half of those experience moderate or high levels of stress during the same two-week period.
- Millions of Americans suffer from unhealthy levels of stress at work. (A study several years ago estimated the number to be 11 million–given events since that time, this number has certainly more than tripled–studies in Sweden, Canada, and other Westernized countries show similar trends.)
- Worker’s compensation claims for “mental stress” in California rose 200-700% in the 1980s (whereas all other causes remained stable or declined!)
- Stress contributes to heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes, and other illnesses in many individuals.
- Stress also affects the immune system, which protects us from many serious diseases.
- Tranquilizers, antidepressants, and anti-anxiety medications account for one fourth of all prescriptions written in the U.S. each year.
- Stress also contributes to the development of alcoholism, obesity, suicide, drug addiction, cigarette addiction, and other harmful behaviors.
- The U.S. Public Health Service has made reducing stress by the year 2000 one of its major health promotion goals.
- 54 percent of Americans are concerned about the level of stress in their everyday lives.
- 62 percent of Americans say work has a significant impact on stress levels.
- 73 percent of Americans name money as the number one factor that affects their stress level.
- Increasing numbers of children, teenagers and college students report feeling under stress.
I just wanted to write a note to tell you how beneficial the Stress Management Certification Program was for me. I learned so much great information, as well as practical ways to use the information to keep growing my workshop business. I’m already teaching my techniques and being paid for it.
The course was a great investment for me.
Thank you for all of the work you are doing to help make other people’s lives more rewarding.
Begin your career as a Certified Stress Management Coach today!
Your FREE Bonus #1
7 Secrets to a New Body video – This is a LIVE seminar presented by Dr. John Spencer Ellis. It covers all the hidden treasures to optimal health and a strong body.
A $29 Value – Yours FREE!
Your FREE Bonus #2
Life Coaching Business Success – This is a must-see LIVE presentation by Dr. John Spencer Ellis explaining the ins-and-outs of life coaching business. You will learn about business structure, marketing, web sites, passive income, information products and building a successful coaching practice.
A $100 Value – Yours FREE!
Course Textbook (purchased separately for a very low price)
The Everything Stress Management Book
by Eve Adamson
(order at Amazon)
Filled with a wealth of charts, tables, vital warnings, and handy hints, a wonderful guide to stress reduction defines stress and its causes; shares the latest, most effective techniques for suppressing anxiety, from simple exercises and stress-fighting foods to aromatherapy and massage; and more.
Course Title: Certified Stress Management Coach
Credential You Will Earn: Certified Stress Management Coach (CSMC)
Program Overview: Comprehensive course including coaching concepts, business practices, scientific applications, scope of practice, techniques and business models for stress management coaching.
Intended for: Individuals who have a desire to expand their career options within the stress management or wellness industry.
Course Objective: To provide you with all the needed tools to create a successful stress management coaching career.
Continuing Education Units: ISSA 15 CEUs, Spencer Institute 2.0 CEUs, NESTA 2.0 CEUs
Recertification Requirements: Certification is valid for (2) two years. You are required to complete 2.0 units (20 hours) of CEUs (continuing education credits) to keep your certification valid. Please review the 2-Year Recertification Guide for further details.
Learning Format: Online access of materials including video Powerpoint lectures and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through an online secure website. Once you register, you will be given immediate access to begin your studies. You can test when you are ready.
100% Online Learning: The only special technology you will need is an Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash video player. Both of these are installed on 98% of all computers. If needed, they are FREE: Get Adobe Reader or Get Adobe Flash player
Certification Exam Requirements: Passing a 100 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 80% or higher. Two attempts at the exam are given. Results are known immediately.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the second exam attempt.
Estimated Completion Time: Course and exam should be completed within one year of purchase. The average student can complete the course if they dedicate approximately 40 hours of study time.