As a Certified Results Coach, you will gain the highest level coaching skills to help your clients achieve their dreams, goals and desires.
Through our proprietary coaching system, you will have the expertise to get your clients powerful results in health, sports, relationships, business and more!
Results Coaching is focused on taking a challenging situation, determining what is currently holding the challenge in place, and defining the results wanted after the challenge is resolved. Then, the coach and client develop a strategic action plan to achieve the goal, and develop a support system for success. These are the skills ALL COACHES must master.
You will be given very specific high-level tools to achieve desired results with your clients: Hemispheric Integration (how to use both sides of your brain optimally), NLP, Positive Psychology, Motivational Strategies, Clarity Practices, Language Skills, Relationship Enhancement, and much more.
You will learn how to create new perceptual filters to interact with the world in most effective ways. You then teach this to your clients. You may already have some experience with Hemispheric Integration, neuro-linguistics and cognitive processing. For others, these concepts are new and will become more and more familiar as you move through this course. It is entirely appropriate for you to begin where you are, and then stretch your comfort zone to encompass this information.
Here’s some great news:
- You will gain a strategic advantage over other coaches who can only motivate and support their clients because you will have learned and mastered scientifically-proven strategies to guide your clients to the highest level of personal and professional success and results.
- You will know the joy of having a career that provides a platform to help others master their life, and you will feel excitement knowing that you and ensuring that your clients are seeing measurable results.
- You will have the techniques and knowledge to guarantee immense success in your own life and the lives of your loved ones.
- With this additional education and certification you will make yourself more valuable and a “GoTo” authority for results coaching.
- You will have the power, knowledge, skills, and best practices to dramatically enhance the lives of others who are in need of a balanced and fulfilling life.
- You will feel happier, healthier, and more empowered, and you will know the joy of having a career that allows you to help others transform their life for the greater
Quick Overview of Your Training Program:
100% online program including 40 extensive training videos, comprehensive digital manual (PDF), supplemental textbook (PDF version) and multiple-choice online exam.
We teach you, the Certified Results Coach, how to help your clients use their brain to get the results their heart wants!
We have researched the science of how the brain processes information and developed a user friendly technology, which we teach you. Then Magic happens! Having the skills and tools for communicating at a deeper understanding of how information is sent and received allows the Certified Results Coach to quickly assess the roots of a challenge, and then know how to bring about the change that is required for success.
Why Should You Become a Certified Results Coach?
This very comprehensive online training course is designed for new and experienced coaches and trainers. All clients, regardless of their goal(s) want results. All coaches, regardless of their niche, MUST help their clients attain the results they desire.
The educational materials and training structure you will learn in this program give you, the Certified Results Coach, a strategic advantage over other coaches who can simply motivate and support their clients. This course teaches you the most scientifically-proven strategies to guide your coaching clients to the highest level of personal and professional success and results.
Here are some fundamental concepts and the framework of the Certified Results Coaching System:
- Behind every behavior there is a positive intention.
- For the person doing the behavior at a deep structure level.
- When we are changing unwanted behaviors or habits and moving toward healing, it’s necessary to find the deep structure or original intention behind the behavior. We then create new and better choices to preserve the positive intention and update old ineffective or sabotaging behaviors.
- People already have all the resources they need.
- Gaining conscious access to these resources at appropriate times and places will enable a person to move from present state to desired state.
- Chunking and practice may be necessary for the full benefit of the resource.
- The messenger never rests until the message is delivered.
- When there is a symptom or communication, it’s important to pay attention.
- Communication is redundant.
- We are always sending messages in the three major sensory modalities, visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. Sometimes a message can be sent through smell and taste as well.
- The congruence of a message can be validated when the message is the same in all modalities.
- People always make the best choice available to them at the time.
- Often there are better choices. The goal is to discover more effective options to choose from if there is a challenge.
- Choice is better than no choice.
- Having only one way to do something is being stuck; and having only two options creates a dilemma. Choice begins with three or more options. When there are three choices considered the brain becomes generative and thinks beyond the issue.
The Certified Results Coaching System Emphasizes these Stages of Learning:
There are four main stages in any learning experience. You will learn to recognize where you are in any process of learning and give yourself grace as you move through the stages more and more easily, enjoying the journey. You then share this knowledge with your client!
- Unconscious Incompetence – You don’t know you don’t know. Unaware. Oblivious.
- Conscious Incompetence – You become aware that you don’t know. Then you decide if you want to learn, or not.
- Conscious Competence – Once you decide you want to learn, the process begins. It’s important to be willing to practice, take feedback, adjust and practice some more. Your brain is in the process of creating new neural pathways.
- Unconscious Competence – Having practiced sufficiently, information transfers from a conscious focus of attention, to an automatic ability to utilize the assimilated learning or new information.
When you complete your training and become a Certified Results Coach, you will feel the confidence to know whatever the client brings as a challenge – you have the skills, awareness and technology to bring that challenge to resolution.
- As a Certified Results Coach, you will help relieve anxiety, panic attacks and phobias permanently.
- You can identify when a person is “at war” within their own brain and how to resolve those inner confusions and critical self- talk giving the client a congruent, balanced and centered approach to life.
- You will guide clients to reach their true potential, and teach them to self-motivate to reach a desired goal and to influence and inspire clients to higher levels of success.
- You will show your clients how to negotiate win-win outcomes and have both sides satisfied with the results, while you change (transform) a limiting belief formed at the time of a past trauma into a current belief that re-powers the client.
- You will be able to recognize the dynamics of a relationship and the level of the problem. Then, you will know how to guide your clients to communicate in a more honest and educated way.
- You will be able to get people out of those double-binds of “darned if I do and darned if I don’t” situations, and help the client get clear about a goal or outcome and bring their dreams into reality, now!
- And, most important, you will know exactly how to eliminate language barriers to success.
Relationships: Creating, Building, Maintaining and Enjoying!
Challenge: A young couple were not getting along, arguing, feeling ignored, no negotiation skills, Not feeling heard or understood etc. even though they deeply loved each other.
Resolution: There are three basic languages of communication: visual, auditory and kinesthetic and each hemisphere of the brain has its own unique way of filtering information. Once the couple learned that they had very different ways of naturally perceiving “reality” and they learned the communication skills to honor each other and to identify and focus on the goal – they were excited to know there wasn’t something with either of them – they just had different ways of thinking. Then they could use the “Platinum rule for relating: Do unto others as they need to be done unto!
Result: Each person took responsibility to “think” before making a request or proposal so that the message could be best understood by the other. They went on to learn tools for respectful negotiating and stopped the painful habit of blaming, fault finding or defending their position. They brought a new sense of humor to the relationship which allowed the love to blossom.
Education: Learning How to Learn
Challenge: 35 year old man wanting to pass the Architectural Exam. He had failed the exam two times previously before coming to Marilyn and Al.
Resolution: We taught him how to access his right hemisphere to gain the ability to create a visual image from written directions. He was a good artist and could draw his own visionary ideas – however, he needed the Hemispheric Integration Visual Memory Process “thinking strategy” to be able to take the printed directions of the exam into a visual image so he could render the proper drawing.
Result: He passed the exam on the next attempt. He also gained a stronger sense of self-confidence about his work. The visual memory strategy also served him well in working with clients and engineers once he was hired into the field.
Education: Learning How to Learn
Challenge: A mother concerned about her 5 year old child who was struggling in Kindergarten with learning and behavioral problems that were feared to be autism.
Resolution: In the evaluation, the child didn’t exhibit symptoms of autism. He was super active and diagnosed as ADHD. His mind was full of ideas that flowed so fast it was hard to understand his communication. I taught him the tools of how to regulate how fast his brain was processing, and skills to focus and shift from right brain to left brain, by choice and when necessary to “hear” what the teacher is saying. Helped him to see he wasn’t bad, he just had to learn to in control of his actions in a more effective way.
Result: He is in grade 3 now and doing well in all of this subjects. He occasionally comes to me to work out new challenges with school and his peer group as he matures – and the old challenges of him feeling he is “stupid” or “never listens” or “you’re not working hard enough” are no longer present for him. He still has abundant energy – and now he can focus it on the task at hand.
You will learn to coach your clients on being Congruent vs. Incongruent
When someone is not getting the results they are wanting in life it indicates an incongruence and as a Results Coach people will seek you out because they are wanting different results. Our goal for you is to use your curiosity and detective skills to gather information about where your client is now, where they want to go, and what appears to be the current road block. Recognizing the phenomenon of incongruence is where the change begins. Establishing trust is what creates a sense of safety between you and your client. Helping a client become internally congruent at each of the Hemispheric Levels of Experience allows the client to make choices from a place that is truly best for self.
Hope is an example of incongruence – part of me hopes for X and part of me doesn’t believe X can or will happen. Incongruence can be presented simultaneously or sequentially. Simultaneous incongruence in demonstrated with two or more systems sending messages at the same time that are at odds with each other. Sarcasm is an example of simultaneous incongruence done intentionally. Other examples are when a person’s verbal words say “yes” and the body gestures, facial expression or tonality says “no” or vice versa.
Some affirmations are another example of simultaneously or sequentially creating incongruence. If a person were to affirm, “I am enjoying all the wealth and success I want already” and in fact, they do not have the wealth, the other side of the brain gets confused or argues back sarcastically with, “Yeah, right.” Affirmations that are based on being in progress such as, “As the person I am, I am learning how to create the wealth and success I want to experience more of now and in my future.” Both sides of the brain can get on board with this message and support manifesting of the dream.
Sequential incongruence is when a person says, “yes” in the moment congruently and then later follows with an action or words that demonstrate “no.” If someone says, “Yes, I will be there for you on Saturday” and then doesn’t show up, this is an example of appearing congruent in the moment and then demonstrating that there is a conflict by not having the words and actions match.
Being congruent is having all elements of a system aligned around a particular action or relationship. All modalities are demonstrating the central theme. This is the person you can count on – their words and actions match! And with our clients they may be aligned in many situations and are just being stuck with an old anchor in one area of their life.
An Important Strategy and Technique You Will Master is “Future Pacing” – Rehearse for a New Reality
The purpose of future pacing is to attach (anchor) a new learning to events in that are likely to happen in the future. This gives an opportunity for the client to move forward into new adventures more easily since the brain will already be familiar with the new behavior. The brain learns incrementally and needs to practice a new experience with enough rehearsal or repetitions to move the information from the right hemisphere (new information) to the left hemisphere of facts and data update.
Mentally, future pacing is done with the imagination and visual imaging predicting success. There is an old saying, “practice makes perfect” – an update to that is “perfect practice makes perfect.” If a client continues to predict negativity, failure, or practices something full of errors or dysfunction – the results cannot be positive! When we believe something is possible – then it can happen with a generative action plan. If we do not believe something is possible for us – then it won’t be!
Steps for Successful Future Pacing when wanting to Remember a Task:
1. If wanting to remember X for the future – be clear on the result wanted. For example – remember to call your friend when you get home.
2. Decide when and where the X is best to be available.
3. Choose a stimulus that is naturally occurring in the future environment to attach to the X, too. For instance a confident state of being is triggered by picking up the pen or pencil before taking a test.
4. Represent the stimulus in all modalities if possible (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic – VAK).
Future Pacing is to be done at the end of every intervention or session. This will give your client a way to take progress or action steps into their world with more chance of successfully making the desired changes.
Future Pacing can take the form of direct homework to practice or visualize a particular change or action step. It sets up an accountability with the Results Coach and the client so that the client’s success can be supported and any saboteurs will be revealed.
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE HAS 8 MODULES:
Module 1: 41-page Manual and 12 Video Lessons on Cognitive-Emotional Re-alignment with Hemispheric/Integration Foundation Information and Supplemental textbook “The Other Mind’s Eye” PDF Version
Module 2: 20-page Manual and 4 Video Lessons on Being a Good Detective
Module 3: 15-page Manual and 3 Video Lessons on Strategies for “Thinking” in Balance
Module 4: 15-pages Manual and 3 Video Lessons on Personal Guidelines for Living: Beliefs and Values
Module 5: 18-page Manual and 4 Video Lessons on Out of the Past: Age Regression and Re-imprinting Trauma, Beliefs and Identity
Module 6: 16-page Manual and 8 Video Lessons on The Gathering Process: “Getting It All Together”
Module 7: 35-page Manual and 3 Video Lessons on Beliefs for Generative Health
Module 8: 15-page Manual and 4 Video Lessons on Applications for Results Coaching
How will I get clients for my coaching business?
This is actually much easier than you may be thinking right now. Here are some examples: Facebook is an excellent resource. An account is free and building a fan page takes less than 5 minutes. You can advertise to very specific groups of people who want and need your services. Of course, you can also use Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and your other favorite social media platforms. It’s 100% FREE.
Create and post a press release about your business launch. It’s simple and free to syndicate your press releases across the web. Creating a blog for your business is very fast and essentially free. We have resources for your online marketing needs here. You can make training/coaching videos and post them to Youtube. When you offer this valuable free help, people get to know you and learn to like you. In return, they want to know more and they are directed back to your Facebook fan page or blog for details.
And, you can post your videos to all video sites for an even greater reach. Adding your business to Yelp is also a great idea. It gets ranked high on Google which makes your job even easier. Make sure you also add your business profile to Google Local. That’s another free and easy way to get clients. As for off-line client-getting strategies, you can do any of the following: attend local charity events, speak at community events, do a lunch-and-learn at a local business, volunteer for a local charity, distribute door hangers, post flyers, add a graphic/banner to your car, and the list goes on and on. Once you get started, you’ll see how easy it is to do. Now that you know what you need to do, you just need to implement and the clients will come in on a regular basis.
Course Title: Results Coach Certification
Credential You Will Earn: Certified Results Coach (CRC)
Continuing Education Units: Spencer Institute 2.0 CEUs, NESTA 2.0 CEUs, MMACA 4.0 CEUs, ITCA 4.0 CEUs
Additional course textbook: The Other Mind’s Eye – The Gateway to the Hidden Treasures of Your Mind (include free)
Recertification Requirements: Certification is valid for (2) two years. You are required to complete 4.0 units (40 hours) of CEUs (continuing education credits) to keep your certification valid.Please review the 2-Year Recertification Guide for further details.
Learning Format: Online access of materials including video Powerpoint lectures and PDF manuals and supplemental materials, and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through an online secure website. Once you register, you will be given immediate access to begin your studies. You can test when you are ready.
The only special technology you will need is an Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash video player. Both of these are installed on 98% of all computers. If needed, they are FREE: Get Adobe Reader or Get Adobe Flash player
Certification Exam Requirements: Passing a 56 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are known immediately. You are also given short “practice assignments” throughout the program to ensure you are on track and understand the concepts of each module.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Estimated Completion Time: Course and exam should be completed within one year of purchase. The average student can complete the course if they dedicate approximately 40-50 hours of study time.