Easy-to-Follow Scientific Sleep Enhancement System
The simple step-by-step plan for people who want better sleep
We’ve taken the science of quality sleep and boiled it down for you. Now, you can fall asleep faster, dream more deeply and wake up with a smile feeling refreshed
Which of these problems are you experiencing related to poor sleep?
- Unwanted Weight Gain
- Increased Stress
- People Telling You That You Look Tired
- Lack of Energy During the Day
- Reduction in Sex Drive
You can stop the suffering right now. Enough is enough!
You will learn exactly how to eliminate, or dramatically reduce, all of the following sleep problems:
- General Insomnia
- Trouble Falling Asleep
- Quieting Your Busy Mind
- Falling Asleep Then Waking Up in the Middle of the Night
- Sleep Partner Related Issues
- Issues with Your Bed/Mattress
- Intimacy Issues Related to Fatigue
- Sleep Apnea
- Weight Gain Associated with Sleep Disturbances
- Unpleasant Dreams
Who should enroll and complete this training course?
You…. if you’ve been having problems sleeping, and also notice the side effects of poor sleep.
Sleep (or lack of quality sleep) is responsible for the following: Metabolism, memory, creativity, immune function, sex drive, hormone balance, hunger, disease prevention, sports performance, accident avoidance, converting short memory to long-term memory, reaction time, good judgment, surgery recovery, depression/happiness and over 100 additional functions and behaviors.
When you enroll, you will learn how to enhance your metabolism, memory, creativity, immune function, hormone balance, hunger management, disease prevention, sports performance, accident avoidance, memory, reaction time, good judgment, surgery recovery, happiness and over 100 additional functions and behaviors.
Outline of Your Online Training:
- Official Sleep Science Comprehensive Guide (PDF) – Viewable online, or you can download and print.
- Sleep Science Video Training – This video is the companion to your official manual and explains the key elements you’ve read.
- Video Interview with Dr. Kristin Willeumier – Renowned neurobiologist, brain researcher, author and sleep science expert.
- Video Interview with Dr. Robert Rosenberg – Renowned sleep doctor and author
- Video Interview with Greg deVries – Meditation & Sleep Expert
- Video Interview with Sarah McLean – Stress Management & Mediation Expert
- Video Interview with Pete Bils “The Sleep Geek” from Sleep Number Beds
- Video Interview with Tom Cronin – Leading Meditation & Relaxation Teacher
HERE ARE YOUR BONUS MATERIALS:
SLEEP DIARY: This is for your own use and can also be replicated and customized with your own brand to give (or sell) to your clients
SLEEP INFOGRAPHICS: You will also receive a wide range of sleep infographics to help you better understand course concepts and share your new knowledge with family and friends.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CERTIFICATION PROGRAM. These training materials are taken from the Certified Sleep Science Coach Program. We’ve modified the training for your needs, and there is no exam and no certification process. Of course, if you later decide to complete that part of the materials, you can. It’s explained inside.
When you complete this fun, interesting and helpful training program, you will know all of the following:
- How to create your ideal evening ritual for optimal sleep
- How to get to sleep quickly and peacefully
- How to optimize your sleep environment based on your personal needs
- How to enhance your dreams and even benefit more from them each night
- How to stay asleep throughout the night
- How to optimize sleep with your partner
- How to wake up feeling energized and refreshed each day