You are likely on social media to some extent each day. You may be one of the people who spends hours each day on social media.
Before we go on…. let us say…. STOP! You don’t need to be on social media for hours each day. Say hi to your friends (5 minutes). Check any ads yo have running (5 minutes). Check any messages (2 minutes). Now…. STOP. Get on with your life and business.
You do need to use social media for your business. It needs to be effective.
Here are some tricks to make your social media effects more effective:
1. Stop using blah photos. If they are not good, don’t use them.
2. Take a moment to optimize images. This does mean you look like different person after using 12 filters. Adjust contrast, and brightness. Crop a little if needed.
3. Increase color saturation about 15% to make your pictures pop!
4. Be in an interesting location when you do your videos.
5. Walk and talk when possible because it catches people’s attention.
6. Have your posts tell an ongoing brand story.
7. Smile more than you think is needed.
8. Be consistent with your posting schedule.
9. Remember Pinterest. It’s very effective and has a lot of traffic.
10. Always be unique and authentic. ALWAYS!
11. Speak directly to your target market in your posts and ads. Don’t be general.
12. Be consistent with your brand colors and messaging.
13. Be in the service of others, not yourself.
That’s enough to get your started and up-level what you may be doing now.
Thanks for reading.
The NESTA/Spencer Institute Team
PS: Our 30% OFF SALE is ENDING VERY SOON. Get everything you want and need now. Your coupon code is “HOLIDAY”.