Earn your Mind Body Fitness Coach Certification and share the gift of healthy mind & body with your clients
If you want effective training, so you can provide coaching for a healthy mind and body, this program is for you. You’ll gain a broad knowledge of mind-body exercises and fitness strategies and methods.
This is the perfect coaching certification and business system if you want to coach clients on the scientifically proven methods of mind-body fitness.
You will discover a wide variety of scientifically proven mind-body practices to enhance health, reduce stress and give your clients great joy. The Spencer Institute’s Mind Body Fitness Coach program is designed to give you a wide-ranging perspective on a multitude of options to greatly enhance your knowledge and give you the tools to provide outstanding services to your clients.
-Body Alienation and its effects on clients served
-Understanding Mind Body Programming with Academic articles to support Mind
-Knowing the role of the Mind Body Coach/How MB Coaches function either
individually or with other practitioners or providers
-How to assess clients for Mind Body programming
-A collection of “Bodyways” are summarized for students to explore
What are my career options? How will I make a living with this credential?
The great thing about being a Certified Mind Body Fitness Coach is that you have endless career and business opportunities. Some primary careers include: coaching clients one-on-one in their home, your home, or your office. Many coaches coach in groups to help more people and earn more money per hour.
In addition, you can seek out alternative (and frequently very lucrative career opportunities) as a blogger, podcast host, author, online content provider, online video host or publisher of digital education products. You can also offer your services online to individuals, small groups or large groups. You can use fun online communication/collaboration platforms such Skype and Zoom for your coaching services.
You can become an expert for authority websites such as WebMD and eHow. You can become a frequent expert guest on podcasts, radio shows, TV talk shows, news programs or in industry publications. The list of opportunities is truly endless. Nothing is hold you back.
So, enroll now!
How will I get clients for my coaching business?
This is actually much easier than you may be thinking right now.
Here are some examples: Facebook is an excellent resource. An account is free and building a fan page takes less than 5 minutes. You can advertise to very specific groups of people who want and need your services. Of course, you can also use Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and your other favorite social media platforms. It’s 100% FREE.
Create and post a press release about your business launch. It’s simple and free to syndicate your press releases across the web. Creating a blog for your business is very fast and essentially free. We have resources for your online marketing needs here. You can make training/coaching videos and post them to Youtube. When you offer this valuable free help, people get to know you and learn to like you. In return, they want to know more and they are directed back to your Facebook fan page or blog for details.
And, you can post your videos to all video sites for an even greater reach. Adding your business to Yelp is also a great idea. It gets ranked high on Google which makes your job even easier. Make sure you also add your business profile to Google Local. That’s another free and easy way to get clients.
As for off-line client-getting strategies, you can do any of the following: attend local charity events, speak at community events, do a lunch-and-learn at a local business, volunteer for a local charity, distribute door hangers, post flyers, add a graphic/banner to your car, and the list goes on and on.
Once you get started, you’ll see how easy it is to do. Now that you know what you need to do, you just need to implement and the clients will come in on a regular basis.
Think about this:
● You will have unique knowledge and an exclusive certification that complements your current certification.
● Your knowledge of mind-body fitness, health, and wellness will double, and you will be more acute to the challenges of your clients.
● You will have a deeper insight about your current training methods and their histories, and the confidence to improve them.
● You will have knowledge and a skill set that is in high demand and you will see that you are never short of exciting and lucrative personal and business opportunities.
● Say goodbye the monotony of the 9-5 (if you want). You can set the hours that are most convenient for you and give you personal time with your family and friends.
● You have the opportunity to coach from the comfort of your home or anywhere else in the world with Internet and phone access.
● You can say goodbye to the dullness of a corporate cubicle and run your coaching business online, from your home, at the local park, or at your own fitness center.
● You will have the time, energy, and passion to expand your influence and share your expertise. You can write a book, create fitness information products, or even have your own TV or radio show.
● With this additional education and certification you will make yourself more valuable and a “GoTo” authority in the Mind, Body, and Fitness space.
● You will learn many different life-changing techniques and systems that can enhance your own fitness routine and personal success.
● You will have the power, knowledge, skills, and best practices to dramatically enhance the lives of others who are in need of a balanced and physically and mentally healthy life.
● You will feel happier, healthier, and more empowered, and you will know the joy of having a career that gives you stage to drive motivation and help others reach peak overall health and performance.
Who should register for this program?
New Fitness Professionals, Experienced Fitness Professionals, Body Workers, Reiki Therapists, Massage Therapists, Life Coaching Professionals, Hypnotherapists, Personal Trainers, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Aerobics Instructors, Gym Owners, Fitness Counselors, Health Club Staff Members, and those interested in making other people’s lives more complete with mind-body wellness.
Why should I complete this mind-body fitness coaching program?
It will complement any current certification you may have. You’ll expand your knowledge of mind-body fitness, health, and wellness. It’s also a great way to learn more about your current training methods, and improve them.
What makes this specialization one-of-a-kind?
Quite simply, it is the only online mind body fitness coach certification available.
Coaching Business Success online video – This is a must-see LIVE presentation explaining the ins-and-outs of life coaching business. You will learn about business structure, marketing, web sites, passive income, information products and building a successful coaching practice.
A $100 Value – Yours FREE!
Mind Body Educational Documents from Shirley Archer, JD
- What is Mind Body Exercise?
- Mind Body Therapies and GI Disorders
- Mind Body Training Tips for Personal Trainers
- Yoga Aids Computer Users
- Short Term Meditation
- Stress and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Technical Advanced in Mind Body Fitness
A $20 Value – Yours FREE!
Course Title: Mind Body Fitness Coach Certification
Credential You Will Earn: Certified Mind Body Fitness Coach (CMBC)
Continuing Education Units: ISSA 20 CUEs, Spencer Institute 2.0 CEUs, NESTA 2.0 CEUs
Recertification Requirements: Certification is valid for (2) two years. You are required to complete 2.0 units (20 hours) of CEUs (continuing education credits) to keep your certification valid.Please review the 2-Year Recertification Guide for further details.
Learning Format: Online access of training materials including manual, video, audio training and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through an online secure website. Once you register, you will be given immediate access to begin your studies. You can test when you are ready.
The only special technology you will need is an Adobe Reader Get Adobe Reader. The entire program is iPad, iPhone, Android and hand held device friendly. Online training is accessible 24×7 with lifetime access.
Certification Exam Requirements: Passing a *80 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are known immediately.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Estimated Completion Time: Course and exam should be completed within one year of purchase. The average student can complete the course if they dedicate approximately 20 hours of study time.