Mind Body Fitness Coach Certification
100% Online Course – Comprehensive Training – Certification – Complete Career System – Ongoing Support
You Get it All for Only $127
This is the perfect coaching certification and business system if you want to coach clients on the scientifically proven methods of mind-body fitness.
You will discover a wide variety of scientifically proven mind-body practices to enhance health, reduce stress and give your clients great joy. The Spencer Institute’s Mind Body Fitness Coach program is designed to give you a wide-ranging perspective on a multitude of options to greatly enhance your knowledge and give you the tools to provide outstanding services to your clients.
-Body Alienation and its effects on clients served
-Understanding Mind Body Programming with Academic articles to support Mind
-Knowing the role of the Mind Body Coach/How MB Coaches function either
individually or with other practitioners or providers
-How to assess clients for Mind Body programming
-A collection of “Bodyways” are summarized for students to explore
How is the mind body connection explained?
It means that our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and attitudes can positively or negatively affect our biological functioning. In other words, our minds can affect how healthy our bodies are each day.
On the other hand, what we do with our physical body (what we eat, how much we exercise, even our posture and breathing) can impact our mental state (again positively or negatively). This results in a complex interrelationship between our minds and bodies. Some would argue there is no “connection”. It’s all the same. It’s all one. It’s just “us”.
Attitudes, beliefs and emotional states ranging from love and compassion to fear and anger can trigger chain reactions that affect blood chemistry, heart rate, blood pressure and the activity of every cell and organ in the body from the stomach and digestive tract to the immune system.
Emotions can also affect your body’s reaction to stresses and strains, which can cause head and backaches and other physical problems. In other words, if you really feel you are carrying the “weight of the world on your shoulders” your low back can being to hurt.
How do your thoughts and feelings affect your health?
Your brain produces substances that can improve your health. These substances include endorphins, which are natural painkillers, and gamma globulin, which strengthens your immune system.
Extensive research shows that what your brain produces depends in part on your thoughts, feelings, and expectations. If you’re sick, but you have hope and a positive attitude, and you believe that you’ll get better, your brain is far more likely to produce chemicals that will boost your body’s healing power. As a result you get better more quickly.
During a panic attack, your body experiences surges in adrenaline, cortisol, and immune-system activity. That’s a combustible mix for the heart. If that arousal happens too often (people with the worst forms of the disorder can have attacks several times a day), it can cause the heart to beat erratically, increasing heart attack risk. Indeed, one study showed that people with panic disorder (about 3 percent of American adults, twice as many women as men) face a 47% higher risk for heart disease.
To counter this type of feeling, you can also teach your clients stress management techniques and yoga as well.
Think about this:
● You will have unique knowledge and an exclusive certification that complements your current certification.
● Your knowledge of mind-body fitness, health, and wellness will double, making you better prepared to help your clients.
● You will have a deeper insight about your current training methods and their histories, and the confidence to improve them.
● You will have knowledge and a skill set that is in high demand and you will see that you are never short of exciting and lucrative personal and business opportunities.
● Say goodbye the monotony of the 9-5 (if you want). You can set the hours that are most convenient for you and give you personal time with your family and friends.
● You have the opportunity to coach from the comfort of your home or anywhere else in the world with Internet and phone access.
● You can say goodbye to the dullness of a corporate cubicle and run your coaching business online, from your home, at the local park, or at your own fitness center.
● You will have the time, energy, and passion to expand your influence and share your expertise. You can write a book, create fitness information products, or even have your own TV or radio show.
● With this additional education and certification you will make yourself more valuable and a “GoTo” authority in the Mind, Body, and Fitness space.
● You will learn many different life-changing techniques and systems that can enhance your own fitness routine and personal success.
● You will have the power, knowledge, skills, and best practices to dramatically enhance the lives of others who are in need of a balanced and physically and mentally healthy life.
● You will feel happier, healthier, and more empowered, and you will know the joy of having a career that gives you a stage to drive motivation and help others reach peak overall health and performance.
Why should you complete this mind-body fitness coaching program?
It will complement any current certification/experience you may have. You’ll expand your knowledge of mind-body fitness, health, and wellness. It’s also a great way to learn more about your current training methods, and improve them.
What makes this specialization one-of-a-kind?
Quite simply, it is the only online mind body fitness coach certification available.
Coaching Business Success online video – This is a must-see LIVE presentation explaining the ins-and-outs of life coaching business. You will learn about business structure, marketing, web sites, passive income, information products and building a successful coaching practice.
A $100 Value – Yours FREE!
Mind Body Educational Documents from Shirley Archer, JD
- What is Mind Body Exercise?
- Mind Body Therapies and GI Disorders
- Mind Body Training Tips for Personal Trainers
- Yoga Aids Computer Users
- Short Term Meditation
- Stress and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Technical Advanced in Mind Body Fitness
A $20 Value – Yours FREE!
Course Title: Mind Body Fitness Coach Certification
Credential You Will Earn: Certified Mind Body Fitness Coach (CMBC)
Continuing Education Units: ISSA 20 CUEs, Spencer Institute 2.0 CEUs, NESTA 2.0 CEUs
Recertification Requirements: Certification is valid for (2) two years. You are required to complete 2.0 units (20 hours) of CEUs (continuing education credits) to keep your certification valid.Please review the 2-Year Recertification Guide for further details.
Learning Format: Online access of training materials including manual, video, audio training and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through an online secure website. Once you register, you will be given immediate access to begin your studies. You can test when you are ready.
The only special technology you will need is an Adobe Reader Get Adobe Reader. The entire program is iPad, iPhone, Android and hand held device friendly. Online training is accessible 24×7 with lifetime access.
Certification Exam Requirements: Passing an 80 question (multiple choice), non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are known immediately.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Estimated Completion Time: Course and exam should be completed within one year of purchase. The average student can complete the course if they dedicate approximately 20 hours of study time.