You are in the right place to start and advance your wellness coaching career, so you can help more people enhance their health, vitality, energy and overall happiness. You will also discover how to improve your lifestyle by creating a coaching practice which lets you coach anywhere while helping people locally, nationally or even globally!
Did you know? The Spencer Institute continues to set standards for the coaching industry. Our Wellness Coach Certification (CWC) expands beyond coaching models currently used in wellness coaching. You will understand the detailed, easy-to-follow and effective concepts which are essential to the overall coaching experience. As a Certified Wellness Coach, you can choose from a long list of highly rewarding career opportunities. Wellness is rapidly evolving and lucrative industry. You will learn how to position yourself for maximum success and personal fulfillment while helping your clients live a better life.
Think about this:
- You will have knowledge and a skillset that is in high demand and you will see that you are never short of exciting and lucrative personal and business opportunities.
- You can say goodbye to the dullness of a corporate cubicle and run your wellness coaching business online, from your home, on the beach, or at your own wellness center.
- You will have the time, energy, and passion to expand your influence and share your expertise. You can write a book, create wellness information products, or even have your own TV or radio show.
- With this additional education and certification you will make yourself more valuable and a “GoTo” authority in the wellness space.
- You will learn many different life-changing wellness techniques and systems that can enhance your own well-being and success.
- You will have the power, knowledge, skills, and best practices to dramatically enhance the lives of others who are in need of a balanced and fulfilling life.
- You will feel happier, healthier, and more empowered, and you will know the joy of having a career that gives you stage to help others transform their life for the greater.
Do you have questions before enrolling now?
Register for our FREE WEBINAR. It gives you all the detailed information you want about starting a wellness coaching practice and expanding your career options.
Even More Affordable 4 Payment Option
4 payments of $101.75 (30 days apart, for 3 months, includes $30 processing fee)
No Exam access until payment in full is received.
**Coupon codes or discounts cannot be applied.** Payment Plan Terms and Policies
“Wellness” is now a 1 trillion dollar industry. As a Certified Wellness Coach, you will be in high demand and have endless opportunity.
The time is now for you to enjoy this exciting and rewarding career, which offers you personal fulfillment while enhancing the lives of others.
Wellness is dynamic and exciting. It’s comprised of emotional, environmental, financial, intellectual, occupational, physical, social, and spiritual factors. Wellness is an active, lifelong process that involves expanding knowledge, skills, values, practices, and supportive environments that increase one’s ability to enjoy a balanced and fulfilling life.
Wellness Coaching is a combination of traditional life coaching, lifestyle fitness coaching, green living, sound nutrition, exercise and stress management. You can run your wellness coaching business online, from your home, on the beach, or at your own wellness center. You can write a book, create wellness information products, or even have your own TV or radio show if you like. You can do anything you can imagine.
Our Wellness Coach Certification program is designed to empower new and experienced coaches, and is presented as a client-centered approach. This is done through the use of behavior change strategies and sound coaching practices used in the field currently. Our philosophy is to then empower the client with what is needed to make lifelong behavior changes. Required skills include being able to help clients when setting goals and to assist in planning strategies for change.
Who should enroll in this Certification program?
You should enroll in this comprehensive and yet easy-to-follow because you want to help people. You have a passion for health and wellness, and making a difference in the lives of others.
Your Wellness Coach Certification program outline:
Part 1 – What is wellness and wellness coaching?
Understanding Foundations of Wellness
The Dynamics and Diversity of Wellness
Part 2 – Being a Wellness Coach
One-on-one Wellness Coaching
Corporate Wellness Coaching
Marketing Your Skills
Personal Inventory and Assessment of Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Part 3 – Wellness Coach Skills
Behavior Change Basics / How People Change
Part 4 – Foundations of Emotional Wellness
Social Components of Wellness
Emotional Components of Wellness
Part 5a/5b – Foundations of Physical Wellness
Preventing Cardiovascular Diseases and Improving CV metrics
Managing Risk Factors
Muscular Strength (a) and Flexibility (b)
Understanding Body Composition and Weight (b)
Nutrition for Wellness Coaches and the Clients They Serve (b)
Part 6 – Building a Wellness Coaching Model
The Transtheoretical Model
Stages of Change / Stage of Readiness
Part 7 – Lifestyle Risk Factor Coaching
Common Conditions Requiring Wellness Strategies
Strategies to Help Manage Stress
When you successfully complete this Wellness Coach Certification course, you will be able to:
- Describe what wellness coaching is, and how it has evolved into its current state.
- Understand the different ways you can apply wellness coaching among populations requiring different strategies
- Know how people go about the process of changing behaviors
- Learn both emotional and physical aspects of wellness
- Apply different coaching strategies
- Master the Wellness Coaching Model
You will learn the following:
- The definition of effective wellness coaching
- Scope of practice as a wellness coach
- How to create optimal health
- The business of wellness coaching
- How to motivate your client to take charge of their wellness
- How to create lasting lifestyle change
- Working with medical professionals
- How to work from home
- Dimensions of the wellness industry
- Internal dialog and its effects of our wellness
- Combining wellness coaching with weight-loss programs
- How to conduct a detailed wellness inventory
- How to create a stress reduction plan
- Appropriate integration of a fitness program into an overall wellness plan
- Appropriate integration of nutrition into a wellness program
- Working with clients with disease and illness
- Daily wellness habits and practices
- Organic living for increased vitality
What are my career options? How will I make a living with this credential?
The great thing about being a Certified Wellness Coach is that you have endless career and business opportunities. Some primary careers include: coaching clients one-on-one in their home, your home, or your office. Many coaches work with groups to help more people and earn more money per hour. In addition, you can seek out alternative (and frequently very lucrative career opportunities) as a blogger, writer, podcast host, author, online content provider, online video host or publisher of digital education products. You can also offer your services online to individuals, small groups or large groups. You can use fun online communication/collaboration platforms such Skype, Google Hangout or iChat for your coaching services. You can become an expert for authority websites such as WebMD, eHow and Live-strong. You can become a frequent expert guest on podcasts, YouTube channels, radio shows, TV talk shows, news programs or in industry publications. The list of opportunities is truly endless. Nothing is hold you back. So, go make a difference today!
How will I get clients?
This is actually much easier than you may be thinking right now. Here are some examples: Facebook is an excellent resource. An account is free and building a fan page takes less than 5 minutes. You can advertise to very specific groups of people who want and need your services. Of course, you can also use Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and your other favorite social media platforms. It’s 100% FREE. Create and post a press release about your business launch. Its simple and free to syndicate your press releases across the web. Creating a blog for your business is very fast and essentially free. We have resources for your online marketing needs here. You can make training/coaching videos and post them to Youtube. When you offer this valuable free help, people get to know you and learn to like you. In return, they want to know more and they are directed back to your Facebook fan page or blog for details. Of course, you can post your videos to all video sites for an even greater reach. Adding your business to Yelp is also a great idea. It gets ranked high on Google which makes your job even easier. Make sure you also add your business profile to Google Local. That’s another free and easy way to get clients. As for off-line client-getting strategies, you can do any of the following: attend local charity events, speak at community events, do a lunch-and-learn at a local business, volunteer for a local charity, distribute door hangers, post flyers, add a graphic/banner to your car, and the list goes on and on. Once you get started, you’ll see how easy it is to do. Now that you know what you need to do, you just need to implement and the clients will come in on a regular basis.
Audio interviews with the world’s leading experts on wellness coaching and wellness theories and the integration of wellness coaching into complementary practices such as fitness, psychology and medicine.
A $99 Value – Yours FREE!
Life Coaching Business Success – This is a must-see LIVE presentation by Dr. John Spencer Ellis explaining the ins-and-outs of life coaching business. You will learn about business structure, marketing, web sites, passive income, information products and building a successful coaching practice.
A $29 Value – Yours FREE!